- Address: Ballyleigh, Waterfall, Near Cork.
- The farm is in County Cork, approximately 12.3km south of Cork City.
- The farm is located southwest of Waterfall village.
- The farm is situated between 570ft. above sea level.
- c112 acres if top quality grassland to lease for 10 years.
- Two blocks of farmland – 28 acres surrounds the farm with 84 acres directly across a local road. Access for livestock is by way of an underpass culvert to the 84 acres.
- Cubicle house accommodation for 90 cows, slatted housing and loose house/calf house facilities.
- All cow and calf accommodation under one roof.
- 14-unit millking parlour with automatic cluster removers, Cashman feeding system and an 8,100 litre bulk tank storage capacity.
- Two 7.5 tonne meal bins (one with auger).
- Silage pit and dungstead facilities.
- Presently accommodates a dairy enterprise.
- Water is from a bored well, electricity and telephone on site.
- Financial vetting will be part of the process i.e. financial accounts etc.
- Confidentiality assured.
Term: Approximately 10 years commencing on the 1st of January 2018./
Price: Quote price per gross acre, expectation of €350/acre.
Reviews: Monthly (20th of Month) by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
Financial and Technical Vetting of Lessees:
Accounts: Financial accounts for 2017, 2016 & 2015.
Codes: ICBF & Milk Purchaser access codes.
- The BPS Entitlements owned by the Lessor are to be leased out with the land to the lessee and returned to the land owner on date of issue of the Basic Payments form 2018 to 2028. The entitlements will remain the property of the land owner for the duration of the lease, and after expiry of the lease.