- Address: Ballybane, Liscarroll, Mallow, Co.Cork, P51 DR02.
- The circa 215 acre holding is a rare opportunity to a acquire a large farm all in one block.
- Centrally located in the heart of North Cork.
- 6KM from Liscarroll and 11km from Kanturk.
- It is equidistant from Mallow (22KM) and Charleville (23KM), while also being situated near the local town of Buttevant (16KM).
- It is 55KM from Cork City and 63KM from Limerick City.
- The townland of Ballybane is located south-west of Liscarroll.
- To access the property, travel to the village of Liscarroll from Buttevent. Pass the school, church and ‘Old Walls’ pub, travel for a further 3KM and take a left at the four cross roads. The farm is the first on the left after approximately 1KM.
- There are circa 215 acres of fertile land all in one block.
- Located in an area renowned for its land quality, the land is suitable for both arable and grassland.
- There are c60 acres of presently in stubble and the remainder 155 acres in grass and the farmyard.
- The lands have road frontage to the south-west of the holding.
- The lands are well fenced and serviced by a central farm roadway.
- The lands have a proven record of long grazing seasons.
- The lands are serviced by water (mains), sewerage and electricity.
- The title is freehold contained in folio CK36908 & CK90356F.
- 2oo cow cubicle shed with feed passage (24m x 28m).
- Machinery shed with double doors (19.2m x 24.4m).
- General purpose sheds.
- Open lagoon slurry pit (2,727m³)
- The dwelling house, a bungalow, was constructed circa 1958.
- It comprises of 5 bedrooms (4 + 1 boxroom), bathroom, kitchen (with Stanley range), utility, living room and dining room.
- The house which has a building energy of (awaited), is fitted PVC windows to the back and aluminium to the front, oil fired central heating is also present.
- The property has mains water, a telephone line and electricity supply.
Maps of Holding:
Advised Market Value: