c70.3acres of Land & Stone Farmyard at Curryglass, Newtownshandrum, Co. Cork
For Sale by Private Treaty
- Quaint old style agricultural holding with single storey stone farmhouse (ruin) and stone farmyard.
- Located 5km from the County Town of Charleville and just 1km from the key village of Newtownshandrum. Easy access to the N20 and makes commuting to both Cork and Limerick Cities convenient.
- Excellent quality land located in the heat of the infamous agricultural landscape known as the ‘Goldenvale’. The land is suitable for all agricultural uses and is currently in grass.
- Mature hedges, two farm ponds and access to the Bealanablaya River.
- Suitable for commercial and hobby farmers and those seeking a country home setting.
- Option to purchase Single Payment Scheme Standard Entitlements
- Title is freehold in Folio 518
The Farm can be accessed from Charleville by taking the R515 to Newtown Cross Roads just before the village of Newtownshandrum.Turn left at the crossroads and take an immediate right. The farm is located on the right side of the road after approximately 1.5miles.
Guide Price – 1.4million